organs was established in 1990 by Paul Neiland of Wexford, following
training with one of Englands leading Organ Builders, Nicholsons of Worcester,
a company which was established in 1841.
The company has a staff of four, whose combined aim is to provide excellent
quality of service and fine craftsmanship. Our workshops, which are purpose
converted buildings, are located south of Wexford Town. They combine
a timber mill, workshop area, pipeshop, stores and office.
Having been established in 1990, we have gained a reputation for fine
craftsmanship and for dealing with our clients with honesty and integrity.